Maclan MRR Series Short Stack Brushless Sensored Motor (13.5T-17.5T)-Limited Quantities Available
Maclan Racing MRR Series short stack motors (13.5T/17.5T/21.5T) are designed to perform at a level that will please the most discriminating driver and are built to an extremely high quality standard for maximum reliability and performance.
These motors are well suited for any stock spec class in RC car racing. Featuring the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, the MRR Series short stacks are a no compromise stock racing motor option.
Maclan MRR Series motors are completely serviceable by the racer to make trackside maintenace easy.
- The latest hall sensor technology to precisely deliver the maximum possible RPM and torque
- Only the highest grade copper wire is used to provide maximum conductivity with no compromise
- Heavy duty concave shaped soldering tabs minimize electrical resistance and make soldering easy
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case for maximum durability
- The case is designed and built with the maximum amount of venting for the most efficient cooling possible
- ROAR/IFMAR approved
- Includes a 200mm sensor wire