MACLAN RACING - MMAX PRO 1/10 COMPETITION SENSORED 160A ESC
The Maclan Racing team developed the MMax Pro ESC from the the ground up over an 18 month period with only one goal in mind - to be faster than anything else on the market. The MMax Pro is a next generation competition ESC for 1/10 RC car racing with specific profiles for on road, off road, stock (blinky) and modified classes. There are also profiles for rock crawlers and drift cars, as well as three custom profiles! You can customize any of the profiles using the Maclan ProLink programming card (sold separately) or a PC, and each parameter within every profile can be fine tuned to suit your specific requirements.
32-bit High Speed CPU – Redefining Performance!
The MMax Pro ESC is designed and manufactured with an ultra-high performance 32-bit microprocessor to control and manage the unit. Compared to the last generation 8-bit CPU’s found in every other ESC on the market, the 32-bit CPU in the MMax Pro ESC runs at much higher clock speeds and has higher bandwidth. It also has more memory and features like built in USB connectivity, the MMax Pro features next generation performance…today.
Advanced Algorithms for the Best Throttle and Braking
The MMax Pro utilizes not only the latest and fastest hardware, but it also has a completely redesigned throttle and braking algorithm to maximize its strength over competitors. It precisely calculates PWM signals to give you the smoothest throttle and the strongest, most precise braking. The adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequencies paired with the most advanced hardware and software make the MMax Pro ESC the top performer in it's class.
On Board Micro USB
The MMax Pro is the first ever surface competition ESC with an integrated micro USB port. This dedicated USB port allows you to connect to the ProLink programming card or directly connect the ESC to a Windows PC for both programming and firmware updating. This USB port also allows great flexibility going forward, making sure the MMax ESC will be outperforming the competition long into the future.
MS Windows Compatible Software
With the dedicated USB port, the MMax Pro ESC is able to connect to MS Windows PC’s for ESC programming, firmware updating and data logging.
The powerful MMax Pro ESC features a data logging function that records, temperature, voltage, and RPM. You can review the data by connecting the ESC to the ProLink programming card or to a PC.
- High performance 32-bit CPU for high speed and accurate processing
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance
- On board USB host for the ease of connectivity and unlimited future growth potential
- Dual power-on options controlled by either switch or battery
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for optimum cooling performance
- Modular connectors with optional length cables
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning your brake and throttle
- 12 Built-in profiles from ROAR Approved Blinky Mode (zero timing) to mod, from on-road to off-road applications
- Advanced Boost/Turbo/Over Boost system for top level racing
- Motor/ESC temperature protection as well as low voltage protection
- MS Windows compatible software for data logging, programing, and firmware updating
ROAR Approved: Yes
CPU: Super speed 32-bit CPU with 5-stage pipeline
Mode: Sensored / Smart Sensorless
Continuous Current: 160A
MOSFET Rated Current: 400A/phase
Power Input: 2S Li-Po
Motor Limit: 2-Pole 3.5T
BEC Output: Linear Mode 6V to7.4V, 4A
Input Wires: Black-12AWG-200mm*2
Output Wires: Black-12AWG-200mm*3
Cooling Fan: 30x30x10mm HV turbo fan
Fan Power: Direct battery voltage
Net Weight: 48g (w/o wires and capacitor module)
Dimension: 40x30x19mm (w/o cooling fan)