DIRT WEBS - FITS 2.2" 2WD FRONT WHEEL
The Dirt Webs tread, originally based on the popular Pressure Points tire design connects uniformly positioned Web-Bars to create an amazingly stable tire. The Dirt Webs, the ultimate Bar-Tire, relies heavily on the Web-treatment for massive forward acceleration; however, the design does not stop there. Inside the supported bar portion rests horizontal and vertical alternating bars which help balance side-bite and backs up the Web-Bars to help minimize wear. Down in the corners, small Pressure Point sized pins break-in quickly providing surface area for specialty indoor racing and also lend a helping hand to stabilize the tire in extreme high-grip conditions.
The outer edges feature a single rib on each side which proves extra side-bite during heavy cornering and side-loading characteristics. The Dirt Web tread sits on a new tire body carcass giving the tire a low-profile, wide-body appearance allowing clipped tread to extend all the way to the outer edges. The carefully shaped profile allows a great balance of monster forward traction and comfortable side-bite. Available in multiple compounds, the Dirt Webs can easily be matched to any track conditions ranging from indoor clay, indoor dirt to outdoor hard-packed or treated clay or dirt.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Designed in conjunction with Brian Kinwald and Jason Ruona
- Connected Web-bars for stability / forward grip
- Horizontal and vertical bars for side-bite
- Pressure Point pins adds surface area
- 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction