1980 Chevy Blazer Clear Body for REVO 2.5 and 1:10 Crawler
This is a 1980 Chevy® Blazer TM Clear Body. An American auto icon, the Chevy® Blazer TM. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for T/E/2.5-MAXX®, REVO 2.5®, & Savage trucks and various rock crawling chassis.
The Blazer TM is one of the first SUV's that made a successful entry into the automotive industry. It's squared-off, straightforward design give it a classic automotive look while holding true to that off-road look. The perfect body to replicate the one you had or the one always wanted to have.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Chevy® Blazer TM is ready for off-roading in a dirt field near you.
- Classic style and old school look of your 1:18 ride
- Made from Crystal Clear Lexan
- Perfect fit for Team Losi's 1:18 crawler
- Four step to Crawling Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new Chevy Blazer onto your 1:18 crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear 1980 Chevy Blazer Body
- Window mask
- Decal sheet
- Losi 1/18 Mini Crawler
|Wheel Base:||8.4" (213mm)|